Introducing the Plug App
Welcome to the Plug app - your one stop shop for all things Plug!
With the Plug app you can have a gander at what's coming up, buy tickets and get yourself on the guestlist for selected events. You'll also have quick and easy access to your etickets, points and rewards when you log in using your very own Plug account details.
Want to know how to get the best from your Plug app? Look no further :)
- First, log in using your personal Plug account details. These are the exact same details you use on the website. Alternatively you can create a brand new account. Now you're one step closer to accessing all the mega Plug app features!
- Once logged in you will automatically be upgraded to the status of Plug Member – this entitles you to start earning points and claiming rewards. 'Citing!
- All app features can be accessed from the menu in the top left of the screen. Simple.
- Events: From the events page you can easily browse all upcoming live and clubnight events. Select an event for further info and to buy tickets.
- Tickets: From the event view select 'tickets' to begin the checkout process. If you are logged in and have bought tickets from us before, they can be bought in 3 easy steps with minimum effort. Relax.
- Facebook Guestlist: If you'd like to feel special and get on the paying guestlist for selected events you just need to log in with your Facebook account and fill in your details.
- Profile: Your profile displays your unique membership code. If you haven't bought tickets in advance you can have this scanned at the door to earn points. And we all know what points mean :)
- Etickets: Here you can access etickets you have bought. Show these at the door instead of printing your confirmation email. Save a tree!
- Points: View your points total and claim rewards. Go on you deserve a treat!
- Rewards: Here you can view the rewards you have earned. Show this at the door for validation but remember, if your reward is for free entry to a club night we advise you arrive by 11pm to guarantee entry, and please join the ticket queue. Party on.
Whilst we make every effort to test the app before release problems can occur that we might not know about. If you have any issues or suggestions to improve the app we would love to here from you by filling in the form below.