Terms and Conditions
Plug is authorised to sell tickets to events as an agent on behalf of the promoter of the event (the “Event Promoter”). All tickets sold by, or on behalf of Plug (the “Tickets”) are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Event Promoter and Plug.
1. Events may be age restricted and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing. Please visit www.the-plug.com for further information.
2. Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or subject to a material alteration, except where an applicable ticket exchange or resale facility is offered. (see full Terms and Conditions for details).
3. Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality packages without the express written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
4. Plug will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources.
5.In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, the venue reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to refuse admission without compensation.
6. Customers may be ejected from the venue or may not be permitted into the venue and will be asked to surrender any tickets held by such ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the venue, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron; affect the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the ticket holder’s behaviour is unacceptable. Examples include but are not limited to, being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
7. To ensure safety we will conduct security searches of persons’, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are in breach of the Term and Conditions.
8. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the venue. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the venue.
9. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
10. CCTV and film cameras may be present at the venue. Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
11. The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated at the ticket holder’s own risk.
12. Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
13. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in Plug and on some events may not be permitted in the performance area. Customers are requested to contact Plug in advance for futher information in this regard.
14. Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com or by calling 0114 2413040.
15. In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
16. Loud music can damage hearing - Plug provides free earplugs on request.
17. Plug is a no smoking venue, but does have a designated outside smoking terrace.
18. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
19. Please consider our neighbours and leave Plug quietly.
20. Should you experience any problems while in the venue please contact the nearest steward so every effort can be made to resolve the issue prior to, or during the event.
21. The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangement made relating to the event or cancellation of the event.
22. Flashing lights may be used as part of the event production.
23. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
24. The Promoter, Venue Management and Ticket Agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
25. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
26. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.